Job Vacancy - PHP Developer
Full Time / Salary D.O.E
We are on the looking for a PHP Developer to join our established development team.
This role involves building responsive websites to a consistently high standard, customising new and existing websites to meet our client’s business needs and testing across a range of platforms and devices.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding and interest of web trends and new technologies, have excellent problem solving skills, the ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously, whilst possessing good time management.
- Significant Experience with PHP 5, MySQL, and RHEL based Linux systems
- Experience with PHP 7, JS, HTML5, CSS3, XML, JSON, and API usage such as Twitter/Google Maps
- Excellent and demonstrable knowledge of Magento 1, Drupal, and Wordpress
- Knowledge of ‘Best Practice’ and current technologies (OOP, PSRs, Git, Composer, Puppet/Chef, Vagrant, Xdebug, etc)
- Strong analytic and logical mindset with the ability to problem solve under pressure
- Passionate about working in a fast paced innovative environment
- Comfortable working to strict deadlines
Nice to have:
- Magento Developer Certification
- Demonstrable experience in a major framework such as Symfony, Zend, or Laravel
- Experience with Unit, Integration, or Acceptance Testing
- Magento 2 experience
- Experience in the management of servers
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who will be given the opportunity to improve their existing technical skills and learn and implement new and emerging technologies.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com.
No agencies please