Umbraco is Scandinavian. Enough said
Umbraco is one of the world's leading .NET Content Management Systems; running 250,000 sites at the latest count, including Microsoft, Heinz, Carlsberg and Take That, so you’re in good company!
And having started life in Denmark, the quality, reliability and usability boxes are well and truly ticked.
Let us explain why Radiator and Umbraco are made for each other and why, as a certified Umbraco Partner, you’re in safe hands:
Simple yet powerful - Training our clients on Umbraco is easy; Umbraco's rich and intuitive web management opens doors for our clients who love it and so will you!
100% tailored to you - With no limit to Umbraco's flexibility, we can meet your online business and mobile-friendly design needs
- Version Control Rollback - If you're not happy with any changes made to a web page, promo panel, blog article etc., just roll-back to an earlier version
- Content Scheduling – You can set content to go live, e.g. tomorrow and only appear for 2 days so you can crack on with other items on your to-do list
- Media Document Library - Upload and categorise your documents (e.g. PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to a media library, link to documents within your content & with all document editing done within the media library – all site occurrences are auto-updated
- Fast page-loading = happy visitors! - Umbraco's in-built content caching and dynamic cache for macros delivers a heightened user experience through consistently quick load times
- Snappy site searching - Umbraco has two in-built content indexers and search engines that enables web visitors to instantly find what they need
- Permission-based CMS Access - Only want to provide blog access to your PR company or product enquiry access to sales? Simply check a CMS permission box to grant the access you need
- Multi-language - think global act local: Umbraco makes it easy to provide a localised user interface which allows you to setup centrally managed, multi-lingual sites
- Documentation & Support - An active and friendly community throughout the world is always available to provide support and online help guides and a user manual are provided for added comfort beyond training
So along with Bang and Olufsen, Lego, Lurpak and Carlsberg, you can now add Umbraco to famous Danish exports!