Job Vacancy - Project Assistant (CLOSED)
We are on the hunt for a passionate and committed addition to our team to assist with the delivery of our digital projects.
The role itself will be divided between two functions: ad-hoc project support and first line help-desk support.
Working within a fast-paced environment your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support in the planning, organisation, implementation and delivery of ongoing projects, this will include:
- Providing status updates to clients
- Ensuring that all tasks are scheduled and timed
- Content population
- Tracking incoming support enquiries
- Logging, prioritising and communicating any support enquiries
- Authoring and testing new functionality on all environments
- Testing bug fixes
- Communicating solutions to end-users/clients in a timely manner
We are looking for candidates who have excellent customer services skills as well as a good knowledge of content management systems, ideally Umbraco, Magento and WordPress although this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Most important, you must have a passion and drive for working within a leading agency.
Taken as a given you should have:
- Excellent customer service and account management/support skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The desire to be a part of a growing organisation with view to further developing your skill set and career development
What to expect
We regularly receive feedback that we work well as a team at Radiator and are looking to enhance this reputation through someone who is enthusiastic, positive and who can assist in the delivery of digital projects and help build our client relationships.
In return we will provide you with a competitive salary, support to help you develop professionally through exposure to our great team and clients. And all within a friendly and relaxed working atmosphere, regular company events/lunches as well as other great benefits like private health cover, company pension and bonus scheme.
If this all sounds of interest then please send your CV to [email protected]