Job Vacancy - .Net Developer
Full Time / Salary D.O.E
We are on the lookout for a talented .Net Developer to join our established development team.
We value passionate, talented individuals and encourage applications of all levels including exceptional graduates as full external training will be provided as required.
This role involves building responsive websites to a consistently high standard, customising new and existing websites to meet our client’s business needs and testing across a range of platforms and devices.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding and interest of web trends and new technologies, have excellent problem solving skills, the ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously, whilst possessing good time management.
- Working knowledge of developing .NET web applications on Umbraco
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Design
- Experience with other CMS platforms
- MVC Framework and WebForms
- SQL Server
- Experience in the management of Windows servers
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who will be given the opportunity to improve their existing technical skills and learn and implement new and emerging technologies.
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected].
No agencies please