Job vacancy - Digital Marketer (Social) [CLOSED]
If you're a titan of Twitter, have a flair for Facebook, and can create captivating content, then we'd love to hear from you.
We're looking for an intelligent, driven, creative and outgoing individual with a passion for social media and the ability to write engaging content for the web. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll have shared responsibility for the day to day management of both Radiator and clients' social media channels; as well as the creation of well written content for clients' websites.
Sound good so far? Then read on.
We have outlined the key responsibilities, as well as the skills and experience we're looking for below:
- Ongoing management of Radiator's social media channels.
- Ongoing management of clients' social media channels.
- Help devise and deliver creative and innovative social media/content marketing strategies that build brand awareness, improve engagement, increase followers and boost sales.
- Measure the impact of social media activity.
- Analyse which channels would best suit a client's business needs.
- Advise/train clients on how to get the most of their social media channels.
- Keep the wider team abreast of the latest social media trends.
- Write engaging content for client websites across a wide range of industries; both for launch and as part of wider content marketing campaigns.
- Act as the main point of contact for key clients in both a social and content capacity.
- At least two years' experience of working in a digital marketing environment.
- Experience of managing Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts.
- Experience of devising and delivering successful creative social media and wider content marketing campaigns.
- Experience of analysing social media activity to measure impact.
- Strong writing skills and experience of writing for the web.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Good attention to detail.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Team player.
- Confident and outgoing.
We've outlined the big ticket items above, but we've also added a few optional extras below. Don't worry if your experience is limited in these areas, as training can be provided.
- Experience of managing YouTube and Pinterest accounts.
- Experience of managing paid social campaigns.
- Experience of using Photoshop.
- Good photography skills.
- Good knowledge of HTML.
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Experience of using a range of Content Management Systems, including Umbraco, Magento and WordPress.
Okay, that’s what we're looking for, but why Radiator?
Radiator are one of the leading digital agencies in Glasgow with a diverse client portfolio and a reputation for delivering quality. At Radiator, it's more than just a job – it's a passion.
Other than the opportunity to work with iconic brands, benefits include, but are not limited to a modern, spacious, open-plan office with Kelvingrove Park on your doorstep, regular company lunches, Rad sports night, company pension and BUPA health insurance.
If you think you're the candidate we're looking for, please send your application to [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a summary of why you think you're a good fit for this position.
Please address the email to Aaron and include the subject line 'Application for Digital Marketer (Social)'.
We look forward to hearing from you.