Job Vacancy - Digital Project Manager [CLOSED]
We are on the hunt for a passionate and committed addition to our team to assist with the delivery of our digital projects.
Working within a fast-paced environment your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with internal and external teams to ensure projects are scheduled and delivered on time and to budget.
- Resource planning and scheduling of projects.
- Ensuring project quality is high, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope.
- Driving projects to completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated.
- Assessing project risks on an on-going basis, escalating issues as needed.
- Communicating and building relationships with clients.
- Implementing development processes.
- Ideal for someone who has experience as a project manager in a fast-paced creative, digital environment.
- Hands-on experience of managing and scheduling relevant digital projects, using established tools and methodologies.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Practical experience and comfortable with managing multiple digital projects.
- Strong experience of successfully managing clients and balancing the requirements of multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies from Agile to Waterfall and know how to adapt and apply them effectively.
- A team player with the ability to lead and guide teams to deliver engaging and innovative work.
- Client facing experience.
What to expect
We regularly receive feedback that we work well as a team at Radiator and are looking to enhance this reputation through someone who is enthusiastic, positive and who can assist in the delivery of digital projects and help build our client relationships.
In return we will provide you with a competitive salary, support to help you develop professionally through exposure to our great team and clients. And all within a friendly and relaxed working atmosphere, regular company events/lunches as well as other great benefits like private health cover, company pension and bonus scheme.
If this all sounds of interest then please send your CV to [email protected].