Job vacancy - Digital Marketer (PPC)
If you can craft converting campaigns and know your CTRs from your CTAs, we'd love to hear from you.
We're looking for an intelligent, driven, and outgoing individual to manage PPC activity across a wide range of industries. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be expected to deliver work to a high standard, stay up-to-date on the latest PPC developments and act as the main point of contact for key clients.
Sound good so far? Then read on.
We have outlined the key skills and experience we’re looking for below:
- At least three years' experience of working in a digital marketing environment.
- Experience of managing successful paid search, Google Shopping, Display and Remarketing campaigns.
- Experience of managing successful paid social campaigns (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Experience of producing optimal landing pages for paid campaigns.
- The ability to conduct meaningful keyword research to inform campaign structure.
- The ability to write engaging ad copy.
- The ability to produce insightful reports on the impact of paid campaigns.
- Technical knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics tracking codes, as well as best practice implementation.
- Experience of using a variety of Content Management Systems, such as Umbraco, Magento and WordPress.
- Google Ads.
- Google Analytics.
- Microsoft Office; especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
The ideal candidate should also have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- The ability to think strategically.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Be a team player.
- Be confident and outgoing.
We've outlined the big hitters above, but we've also added a few optional extras below. Don't worry if your experience is limited in these areas, as training can be provided.
- Sound knowledge of HTML.
- Experience of using Google Tag Manager.
- Experience of using Photoshop
- Knowledge of CSS.
Okay, that's what we’re looking for, but why Radiator?
Radiator are one of the leading digital agencies in Glasgow with a diverse client portfolio and a reputation for delivering quality. At Radiator, it's more than just a job – it's a passion.
Other than the opportunity to work with iconic brands, benefits include, but are not limited to a modern, spacious, open-plan office with Kelvingrove Park on your doorstep, regular company lunches, Rad sports night, company pension and BUPA health insurance.
If you think you're the candidate we're looking for, please send your application to [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a summary of why you think you're a good fit for this position.
Please address the email to Aaron and include the subject line 'Application for digital marketer position'.
We look forward to hearing from you.