Job vacancy - Digital Project Manager
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and committed addition to our team to assist with the delivery of digital projects.
We’re an eclectic mix of designers, developers and marketers, from world travellers to home birds, fitness junkies to nap experts. Don’t worry though, in between epic (table) tennis matches and debating the office playlist we still find time to handcraft iconic brands and campaigns that speak for themselves.
- Work closely with our internal and external teams of developers, creatives and marketeers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Build great relationships with our clients; through face-to-face meetings and daily updates.
- Day-to-day resource planning and scheduling of projects.
- Ensuring project quality is high, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope.
- Driving projects to completion by keeping the team on track and motivated.
- Assessing project risks on an on-going basis, escalating issues as needed.
- Implementing development processes.
- Experience as a project manager, ideally in a creative, digital environment.
- Hands-on experience of managing and scheduling digital projects, using established tools and methodologies.
- Strong experience of successfully managing multiple clients and balancing the requirements of multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies from Agile to Waterfall and know how to adapt and apply them effectively.
- A team player with the ability to lead and guide teams to deliver engaging and innovative work.
- Client facing experience with a highly organised and efficient approach.
- Ideally you will have experience of using content management systems such as Umbraco and Magento.
What to expect
We regularly receive feedback that we work well as a team at Radiator and are looking to enhance this reputation through someone who is enthusiastic, positive and who can assist in the delivery of digital projects and help build our client relationships.
In return we will provide you with a competitive salary along with support to help you develop professionally through exposure to our great team and clients - and all within a friendly and relaxed working atmosphere in a bright, open plan office overlooking the river and park, just two minutes from Kelvinbridge subway. We have regular company lunches and events as well as other benefits like private health cover, company pension and additional holidays based on how long you’ve been with us.
If this all sounds of interest then please send your CV to [email protected].