Staying safe, continuing to deliver
Due to the ever-changing conditions around the COVID-19 outbreak, we are collectively working-from-home until such times as its deemed safe and practical to return to the office.
We’ll miss the daily inter-office chats and nightly ping-pong battles, but thanks to our already well-integrated processes, we’ll continue to offer the same uninterrupted service and collaborative approach, as well as the same level of quality and value to all of our clients and partners at what is a very difficult time for many.
How do we keep in touch?
To keep the communication flowing, and ensure all our projects and campaigns continue to run smoothly, we use a variety of programs, platforms and technologies, including:
- GoToMeeting (Client conference calls and screen sharing)
- Microsoft Teams (Daily internal catch-up calls)
- Slack (Instant messaging for collaborative working)
- SharePoint (File repository to share and review documentation)
- Outlook (Email platform to send and receive client updates as normal)
- Moneypenny (Remote reception desk to redirect calls to relevant members of staff)
- InVision (Digital design platform allowing us to collaborate on the design phase of projects with both clients and colleagues).
Remote management and monitoring
When it comes to digital marketing activity, Google is (mostly) the word. All campaigns can be managed and monitored remotely via:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Search Console
- Google Data Studio
- Facebook Ads Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Campaign Monitor.
We're here to help
We'll strive to help out any way we can (our hours, contact numbers and email addresses will remain the same) and we look forward to our next in-person coffee with you, and each other, very soon.