JOB VACANCY - DIGITAL MARKETER (SEO)
If you know your Pandas from your Penguins, and your DA from your GA, we’d love to hear from you.
We're looking for an intelligent, driven, and outgoing individual to manage SEO activity across a wide range of industries. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be expected to deliver work to a high standard, keep abreast of the latest SEO developments and act as the main point of contact for key clients.
Sound good so far? Then read on.
We have outlined the key skills and experience we’re looking for below:
- At least three years’ experience of working in a digital marketing environment.
- Strong technical SEO knowledge.
- Experience of conducting keyword research and carrying out on-page optimisation.
- An ethical and innovative approach to link building.
- Sound knowledge of local search optimisation.
- Knowledge of the latest algorithmic updates by major search engines and how they impact SEO.
- Experience of producing insightful reports.
- Sound knowledge of information architecture.
- Sound knowledge of HTML.
- Strong writing skills.
- Extensive experience of Google Analytics.
- Experience of using Google Search Console.
- Experience of using Content Management Systems, such as Umbraco, Magento and WordPress.
The ideal candidate should also have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- The ability to think strategically.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Be a team player.
- Be confident and outgoing.
We’ve outlined the big hitters above, but we’ve also added a few optional extras below. Don’t worry if your experience is limited in these areas, as training can be provided.
- Experience of paid campaigns (Google Ads and paid social).
- Experience of using Photoshop.
- Experience of email marketing.
- Knowledge of CSS.
Okay, that’s what we’re looking for, but why Radiator?
Radiator are one of the leading digital agencies in Glasgow with a diverse client portfolio and a reputation for delivering quality. At Radiator, it’s more than just a job – it’s a passion.
Other than the opportunity to work with iconic brands, benefits include:
- 🌲 Spacious, open-plan office overlooking the river and Kelvingrove Park
- 🚇 2 minutes from Kelvingrove Subway station
- 🍻 Regular company lunches and after-work drinks
- 🎷 Company Spotify account
- 💸 Company pension
- 👩⚕️ BUPA health insurance
- 🏓 Nightly ping pong battles
If you think you're the candidate we're looking for, just send your application to [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a summary of why you think you're a good fit for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you.