Wanted: Project Assistant
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and committed addition to our team to assist with the delivery of digital projects. We’re an eclectic mix of designers, developers and marketers, from world travellers to home birds, fitness junkies to nap experts. Don’t worry though, in between epic (table) tennis matches and debating the office playlist we still find time to handcraft iconic brands and campaigns that speak for themselves.
• Assist the Project Manager and work closely and support the project teams to deliver an array of web, marketing, and creative projects.
• Effectively manage support tasks from the retained clients
• Build great relationships with our clients, through face-to-face meetings and daily updates.
• Ensuring project delivery quality is high, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope.
• Helping to drive projects to completion by keeping the team on track and motivated.
• Assessing project risks on an on-going basis, escalating issues as needed.
• Documenting client requirements for new work
• Taking minutes of client meetings and distributing as required
• Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate effectively internally and externally.
• Understanding of web technologies would be a huge plus
• Baseline knowledge of project management and processes
• Experience of working within a team is a must.
• Experience of working in a pressured environment and effectively managing competing demands in short timescales.
• Attention to detail is key.
• Experience using tools such as Slack, MS Office and Asana would be advantageous.
We regularly receive feedback that we work well as a team at Radiator and are looking to enhance this reputation through someone who is enthusiastic, positive and who can assist in the delivery of digital projects and help build our client relationships.
You’ll join a diverse team of personalities across strategy, design, development and marketing in a collaborative working environment, where everyone can contribute their ideas and unique perspective.
Alongside the opportunity to create exciting work for great brands, benefits include:
🌲 Spacious, open-plan office overlooking the river and Kelvingrove Park
🚇 2 minutes from Kelvinbridge Subway station
🍻 Regular company lunches and after-work drinks
🎷 Esoteric music policy
💸 Company pension
👩⚕️ BUPA health insurance
🏓 Nightly ping pong battles
* Please note: In line with Government advice and to ensure the safety of our colleagues we are all currently working from home, so you'll have to wait until it is safe for us to return to the studio before enjoying some of the above benefits.
If you think you have the skills and passion we’re looking for, email [email protected] with your CV and a link to your portfolio.