Wanted: Digital Marketing Specialist - SEO
We’re looking for a talented digital marketing specialist in SEO in-office and/or remote, to join our growing team in Glasgow’s West End. You’ll work in alongside our digital marketing team working for some of Scotland’s biggest brands.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- The ability to think strategically and analytically
- Be organised and self-motivated with good attention to detail
- Be a team player, confident and outgoing
- At least two years’ experience of working in a digital marketing environment
- Extensive experience of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience of producing insightful reports
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office; especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong technical, on page and off-page SEO knowledge with an ethical and innovative approach to link building
- Sound knowledge of local search optimisation
- Knowledge of the latest algorithmic updates by major search engines and how they impact SEO
- Experience of conducting keyword research
- Experience of using Content Management Systems, such as Umbraco, Magento and WordPress
- Experience of using Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Okay, that’s what we’re looking for, but why Radiator?
Radiator are one of the leading digital agencies in Glasgow with a diverse client portfolio and a reputation for delivering quality. At Radiator, it’s more than just a job – it’s a passion.
Other than the opportunity to work with iconic brands, benefits include:
- Company pension
- BUPA health insurance
- Work remotely
Great work culture:
- Spacious, open-plan office overlooking the river and Kelvingrove Park
- 2 minutes from Kelvingrove Subway station
- Regular company lunches and after-work drinks
- Company Spotify account
- Nightly ping pong battles
If you think you're the candidate we're looking for, just send your application to [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a summary of why you think you're a good fit for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you.