Wanted: Digital Marketer SEO and PPC
We’re looking for a talented digital marketer to join our growing team in Glasgow’s West End. You’ll work in alongside our digital marketing team working for some of Scotland’s biggest brands.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- The ability to think strategically and analytically
- Be organised and self-motivated with good attention to detail
- Be a team player, confident and outgoing
- At least two years’ experience of working in a digital marketing environment
- Extensive experience of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience of producing insightful reports
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office; especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong technical, on page and off-page SEO knowledge with an ethical and innovative approach to link building
- Sound knowledge of local search optimisation
- Knowledge of the latest algorithmic updates by major search engines and how they impact SEO
- Experience of conducting keyword research
- Experience of managing successful paid search, Google Shopping, Display and Remarketing campaigns
- Experience of managing successful paid social campaigns (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Experience of producing optimal landing pages for paid campaigns
- Technical knowledge of Google Ads, keyword research to inform campaign structure, writing engaging and Google Analytics tracking codes, as well as best practice implementation
- Experience of using Content Management Systems, such as Umbraco, Magento and WordPress
- Experience of using Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Okay, that’s what we’re looking for, but why Radiator?
Radiator are one of the leading digital agencies in Glasgow with a diverse client portfolio and a reputation for delivering quality. At Radiator, it’s more than just a job – it’s a passion.
Other than the opportunity to work with iconic brands, benefits include:
- Company pension
- BUPA health insurance
- Work remotely
Great work culture:
- Spacious, open-plan office overlooking the river and Kelvingrove Park
- 2 minutes from Kelvingrove Subway station
- Regular company lunches and after-work drinks
- Company Spotify account
- Nightly ping pong battles
If you think you're the candidate we're looking for, just send your application to [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a summary of why you think you're a good fit for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you.