Our brand discovery approach is engaging, collaborative and challenging - getting the most out of our clients to create something authentic.
You know your brand better than most but through our strategic process, we help you step-back to realise your unique values that will cut through the noise to engage and resonate with your targets.
Fuelled by fresh coffee, our discovery workshops are designed to direct & define your brand strategy:
- Brand heart - your beliefs, principles + vision, instilling a positive & consistent emotional experience – leading to reliance & trust
- Visitor personas – explore their character traits, attributes (e.g. age, demography, & geography) & psychographic info (what makes them tick)
- Brand archetype – define who you are and more importantly, how to communicate that effectively to boost resonance
- Competitor analysis - gain insights to identify your strengths and why customers should choose your brand
Positioning & identity
We are now ready to start work on your brand concepts, identity & messaging; influencing how your brand is perceived before your customers even engage with you.
Collaboration and continual feedback all play their part in making your brand development feel right - something everyone connected to your brand can identify with.
Brand identity evolution:
Branding moodboard – compilation of a broad range of brand references and visual assets to inspire and influence
Brand messaging - how you communicate who you are across: tone of voice, positioning, value proposition & key messaging pillars
Brand ID concepts - exploring options across logo, typography & imagery – achieving alignment & consensus on a preferred route
Full brand identity & guidelines – your brand blueprint for all responsible for marketing & communication ensuring consistency & coherence
Brand development isn't wrapped-up on launch but needs to be nurtured & fuelled over time by all who contribute and interact with it to realise its potential.
This relies on meaningful, relevant & lasting brand relationships and we’re right here to help you on your brand journey, across all touchpoints including:
- Online promotion - across multiple tactics - whether introducing your brand to new audiences or re-awakening old relationships - all leading to your core online presence
Offline – office wall wraps / print collateral / packaging design / investor decks / marketing plans
Content creation - written & visual: photography, video, illustration, iconography etc.
Socials – promotional and informational channels primed for brand engagement
Creative campaigns – when you want to make some noise around a launch, key date or event
Get in touch